Informations sur les scènes coupées de la Boussole d'Or

Discussion autour du film La Boussole d'Or. Attentes, discussions et avis sur le film de New Line. Tout ce qui est dérivé du film a sa place ici.

Modérateur : Régents

Energy
monstre des falaises
monstre des falaises

Informations sur les scènes coupées de la Boussole d'Or

Message par Energy »

Je ne parle pas français, mais pense que cela pourrait être intéressant. Cela fait presque un an que somone a posté dans ce forum, mais je voulais montrer des choses et j'espère que quelqu'un là-bas qu'il voit.

Depuis que j'ai publié mes reconstruites beaucoup se terminant s'est passé. J'ai parlé à beaucoup de gens, y compris Chris Weitz et même une réponse de Philip Pullman.

J'ai commencé pieceing ensemble du matériel que j'ai sur chaque scène retiré du film pour être confectionnées au public. J'ai beaucoup plus reste à parcourir - mais il ya déjà une bonne quantité sur les scènes les plus sont peu susceptibles de connaître existent ou ont pensé!

http://northern-lights-fanedit.com/content/scene
Spoiler
Comprend la mort de Ma Costa, La Mort d'un espion Gyptian, l'arrestation du capitaine et Fairwell Mme Lonsdale à Lyra [/ spoiler]

J'ai encore beaucoup plus pour mettre en place - mais si il ya une scène que vous connaissez (et avoir la preuve!) Faites le moi savoir. J'aimerais vraiment en faire une ressource complète.

-------------------------------------

I do not speak french, but thought this may be of interest. It's been almost a year since somone has posted in this forum, but I wanted to show some stuff and hopefully someone out there sees it.

Since I released my reconstructed ending lots has happened. I've spoken to many people including Chris Weitz and even a response from Philip Pullman.

I've started pieceing together the material I have on each removed scene from the movie to be availble to the public. I have lots more still to go - but there is already a decent amount on scenes most are unlikely to know exist or were thought of!

http://northern-lights-fanedit.com/content/scene
Spoiler
Includes the Death of Ma Costa, The Death of a Gyptian Spy, The Master's Arrest and Mrs Lonsdale's fairwell to Lyra
I've still got lots more to put up - but if there is a scene that you know of (and have proof!) let me know. I would love to really make this a full resource.
Haku
Archange
Archange
Pourcentage avancement The Secret Commonwealth : 100
#Team : Pan

Message par Haku »

(je réponds en anglais c'est plus simple)

Hi Energy
Thanks for you post. I hadn't visited your website for a while but indeed it seems you found a lot since then. Congratulations for this hard and interesting work. We hqd news and discussion about your work here after we also discussed about it on BTTS forum boards:
- http://www.cittagazze.com/news.php?id=1048 (news on the website)
- http://www.cittagazze.com/forum/sutra143996.php#143996 (forum board discussion, in french)

As for myself, I will once again go through news, pictures and documents gathered during the pre-prod-prod-post-prod of the movie and check what's missing in the final movie and that you might have not found yet. I am a bit busy at the moment so do not necessarily expect a complete feedback in the next two days but I'll keep this in mind and come back to you in due time.

If any of our other fellow also think of something; please feel free to direct contact Energy!

And thanks for visiting Cittàgazze.com !
Her servant for life
"Si Will et Lyra étaient sur Citt', ils auraient sûrement été bannis" ©SB 2009
In Dust we trust

Energy
monstre des falaises
monstre des falaises

Message par Energy »

Haku a écrit :(je réponds en anglais c'est plus simple)

Hi Energy
Thanks for you post. I hadn't visited your website for a while but indeed it seems you found a lot since then. Congratulations for this hard and interesting work. We hqd news and discussion about your work here after we also discussed about it on BTTS forum boards:
- http://www.cittagazze.com/news.php?id=1048 (news on the website)
- http://www.cittagazze.com/forum/sutra143996.php#143996 (forum board discussion, in french)

As for myself, I will once again go through news, pictures and documents gathered during the pre-prod-prod-post-prod of the movie and check what's missing in the final movie and that you might have not found yet. I am a bit busy at the moment so do not necessarily expect a complete feedback in the next two days but I'll keep this in mind and come back to you in due time.

If any of our other fellow also think of something; please feel free to direct contact Energy!

And thanks for visiting Cittàgazze.com !
Yes! Anyone is welcome to contact me. Feel free to ask questions or tell me of information you have. Please understand that mon francais tres petit! and I'm dyslexic!

Cittàgazze.com is one of the best HDM websites, it's just a shame I can't read it very well!

Thanks Haku - the support is really appreciated. There is no rush and I still have a lot of content to add - but I wanted to get the fans knowning that I was actually starting to put content up and that there are things that they may have not known about. I'm still working on the design / format of the site - similar to you I'm very busy with my own life going on around me but this pet project is always of interest to me.

I'm very proud of creating the ending sequence video - to know that Philip Pullman & Chris Weitz have seen it and congratulated me on it makes me immensely happy.

Also my recommendation for an extended cut of the film has been sent directly to Warner Bros - while I don't think any of this will make a difference it's good to know I've had a little effect!
Johni
monstre des falaises
monstre des falaises

Message par Johni »

Ce est exceptionnellement magnifique poste beaucoup obligé annonce concernant .... !!!
Johni
Soldat Bleu
Archange
Archange
Pourcentage avancement The Secret Commonwealth : 100

Message par Soldat Bleu »

J'aurais pas dit mieux :roll:
C'est le père Gomez qui tire sur le daemon de Lyra et Pan... talaimon !

Comment Lyra va faire pour sauver son ami Roger ? Belacqua se rendre dans le Nord !
Anne-Emmanuelle
Archange
Archange

Message par Anne-Emmanuelle »

On dirait que c'est la première version de Google Translator qui a fait cette phrase. O_o :'D :roll:
Répondre